French flint pebbles: grind more with less.
- Superior performance as a grinding media compared to any other natural pebble, because of higher hardness, and higher resistance to abrasion
- Low pebbles consumption: 4.5kg of our pebbles are needed to grind 1000kg of white ceramic body (compared to between 7kg-20kg with other pebbles)
- No pollution of the grinded material : >98.5% SiO2 content
- Controlled size and shape
- 8 different sizes adapted to any kind of ball mill.
|Hardness on Mohs scale||8|
8 Grain Sizes Available
|Size in cm||2-4||3-5||4-6||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-15||15-20|
- 10% < lower size
- 100% < upper size
|Pebbles||Country of Origin||Chemical Analysis %|
|Products||SiO2||Fe2O3||AI2O3||Na2O||K2O||CaO||MgO||TiO2||P2O5||MnO||Loss on Ignition|